Power communication with Customers Through WhatsApp Business API & Salesforce Integration
Business is changing fast. In this digital age, everyone and everything is connected, transforming the way we interact with customers. Salesforce makes easy-to-use cloud-based business applications that help you stay connected to your customers, prospects, partners, and more. It’s the world’s number 1 CRM platform, enabling businesses to sell, service, and market like never before, allowing to connect to customers in a whole new way.
Service Cloud allows you to deliver word class customer service experience, track customer activity across every channel, from online to on-the-line, increase agent productivity, resolve issues fast and, ultimately, keep customers satisfied.
One of the new and innovative customer service channels Changi Consulting has to offer is WhatsApp Business. For medium and large businesses, the WhatsApp Business API powers communication with customers all over the world, so you can connect with them on WhatsApp in a simple, secure, and reliable way.
With WhatsApp Business integrated within your Salesforce organization, you will be able to easily interact with customers by using tools that allows you to automate, sort, and quickly respond to messages. This integration can help you provide customer support and deliver important notifications to your customers.
- Be seen by creating a Business Profile with helpful information for your customers like your address, business description, email address, and website.
- Chat with customers by sending them the information they are expecting where they want to receive it, respond to their questions, and provide support.
- Message more and work less by configuring Quick Replies that let you save and reuse messages you frequently send so you can easily answer common questions in no time.
- Stay organized and label your contacts and chats so you can easily find them again.
- Leverage Automated Messages to set an away message when you are unable to answer so your customers know when to expect a response. You can also create a greeting message to introduce your customers to your business.
The WhatsApp Business API Client can be deployed on a server, providing a local API that allows you to programmatically send and receive messages and integrate this workflow with your own Salesforce organization. In addition, it supports features you are already familiar with from WhatsApp for Android, iOS, Web and other platforms such as end-to-end encryption.
By deploying WhatsApp Business API on AWS and using custom developed applications on Salesforce that are tailored to your needs, you will be able to generate new accounts and contacts, leads, opportunities, and manage support cases on Salesforce. Different WhatsApp contacts can be assigned to different Salesforce users, depending on region or user job role or any other contact or user information.
Want to go to market with WhatsApp Business API? Partner with Changi Consulting, the business solution providers and experts in enterprise business to customer communications.