If we keep settling for ‘Good’ we would never discover the ‘Great’. ‘Good enough’ is a dangerous mind set which can limit your growth and waste the potential. Same is true for your CRM, if today, you feel like you’re happy doing things on MS Excel, you’re missing the vision to grow.
As a business leader and a manager, we need to look far into the future and prepare for the long term, if we continue to settle for less, we will keep getting less, be it less growth, less returns or less productivity.
Salesforce, is the world’s # 1 CRM platform, because the team doesn’t settle for ‘good enough’ but instead they keep innovating and challenging the limits, this has not only made Salesforce the leader in the CRM space but also the fastest growing tech company in the world. Let me tell you something about Salesforce Lightning, it is the most powerful Salesforce YET.
Salesforce Lightning is the latest evolution of the platform and will change the way your organization uses Salesforce, for the better. With each release, your Salesforce instance will gain new Lightning-specific functionality. Overall, the new user experience enables:
- Business users to be more productive with the intuitive UI.
- Admins to build applications without development support.
- Developers to save time and reuse code across Lightning components.
Moving to Lightning is like getting ready for the tournament finals. It takes preparation, training and perseverance, but it’ll all be worth it when you log into Lightning.
According to Salesforce customers who have adopted Lightning have already experienced a 41% increase in productivity. They’re able to bring in more leads, close deals faster and increase conversions.
The Way Forward:
Making the transition to Lightning requires a well thought out plan. Before getting started, it’s important to understand the ins and outs of your Salesforce instance and your Lightning transition. The team leading the change should be able to answer the following questions:
- Platform: What currently exists within our Salesforce environment, including customizations and third-party applications?
- People: Who is using which features?
- Priorities: What needs to be moved over to the Lightning experience now and what can wait?
- Process: How can we leverage Lightning to ensure and improve adoption?
Even if you’re just considering these questions and don’t yet have all the answers, you’ll have a strong foundation to start planning for a successful transition.
Developing a plan will get your organization ready for the transition, but you’ll still need coaching to get you through to the final steps. That’s where Changi comes, our Lightning adoption experts will guide you through the process from end-to-end, ensuring your organization is ready for the new user experience (UX).
Changi is the leading Salesforce Gold Partner in the MENA region. We’ve got over 200 successful Salesforce implementations across industries throughout MENA region. Our consultants work with a Lightning transition methodology that ensures nothing is overlooked, so your team is ready to make the switch and reap the benefits of Lightning.
How do we do this?
- Salesforce org audit: We’ll assess your Salesforce environment and determine the complexity involved with moving to Lightning.
- Requirements gathering: Following the audit, we’ll work with your stakeholders to understand the business needs and gather all the requirements that need to be converted to Lightning.
- Lightning transition: Our skilled Salesforce consultants will complete the requirements to set your Salesforce org up for success in Lightning.
- Training: We’ll train users to work efficiently in Lightning and answer any questions they may have.
- Launch: We’ll transition your Salesforce Lightning environment from a sandbox to your production environment for all your users.
Start with a Salesforce Lightning readiness assessment and then meet with one of our enablement experts. They’ll answer your Lightning-related questions, identify adoption complexity factors, walk you through our best practices and address any of your concerns.
Ready to get started? Get in touch for a free Lightning transition consultation today.