What is Salesforce Einstein? What does it do? That’s a question our Salesforce customers frequently ask, so we planned to write a blog about it and what it can do for your business.
What is Salesforce Einstein?
I can imagine what comes to mind when we say Einstein, well, it’s not exactly the same but Salesforce Einstein is nothing less either. Salesforce Einstein is an artificial intelligence-based (AI) assistant designed to leverage customer relationship management (CRM) data to help companies discover, predict, recommend, and automate enhanced business processes.
What does it do?
Einstein helps you focus on what matters most to you, your customers. You have data, lots of data. Einstein learns from all that data to deliver predictions and recommendations based on your unique business processes. Pair that with automation and you have the insights and time to truly connect with your customers.
What are the Business Challenges to Salesforce users today?
For years, millions of Salesforce users have leveraged out of the box features & functionalities, reports and dashboards to quickly look up their data, understand customer issues, review team performance and communicate results and campaign performance. However, with the amount of customer data volume growing exponentially every day, exploring data manually has become a bigger challenge, and analytics has become more important than ever before. It is impossible for anyone to spot every trend, understand every correlation or test every hypothesis by manual data exploration alone.
Einstein takes advantage of Salesforce’s deep learning, machine learning (ML), predictive analytics, natural language processing, and image processing to serve as a robotic account manager. For example, you can use Salesforce Sales Cloud and Einstein to determine if the person to whom you’re pitching a product actually has buying power, if not, then it will alert you to the possibility that you’re not speaking to a decision maker.
Marketers will be able to take advantage of Einstein to automatically create campaign segments based on previous interaction data. For example, Einstein can segment your audiences to separate “window shoppers” from buyers and recommend a different kind of content to deliver to each segment.
These are very general use cases that aim to simplify the standard tasks of any CRM tool. However, Einstein is also capable of processing billions of data points, repetitions, and images to help you improve your workflow. The tool is flexible and intelligent, and learns from your use to recommend improved workflows that are specific to your organization, allowing you to increase your customer satisfaction, connect with them more efficiently and gives you an edge over your competition.
The top 7 features are mentioned below in detail:
1. Coach sales reps with Sales Cloud Einstein
Sell smarter by intelligently prioritizing your top leads and opportunities with Einstein, your own personal data scientist.
- Einstein Lead Scoring: Spend your time more effectively by prioritizing the leads most likely to convert.
- Einstein Account Insights: See key business developments pertinent to your accounts.
- Einstein Opportunity Insights: Know whether or not a deal is likely to close.
- Einstein Activity Capture: Increase productivity by connecting your email and calendar to Salesforce.
- Einstein Activity Analytics: Summary for all Sales Activities through the Analytics Tab.
2. Assist service agents with Service Cloud Einstein
Transform customer experience with personalized service conversations powered by intelligence.
- Einstein Supervisor Insights: Empower managers with real-time, Omni channel insights and AI-powered analytics to efficiently manage service operations at scale.
- Einstein Case Management: Automatically route cases, leads, or other work, to the most appropriate, available employee. Administrators can now configure Service Cloud to distribute work based on employee skill set, availability, and their capacity to handle incoming work.
3. Guide marketers with Marketing Cloud Einstein
Deliver the right content, to the right audience, on the right channel, at the exact right time with AI right where you work.
- Einstein Recommendations: Increase average order values, convert more anonymous web visitors, and recommend the next best product.
- Einstein Social Insights: Manage social interactions around the globe by automatically analyzing their tone, sentiment, and spamminess.
- Einstein Segmentation: Build the best audience for every campaign by leveraging Krux.
- Einstein Journey Insights: Automatically discover and target new segments with machine learning and deep pattern analysis.
4. Manage content and conversations with Community Cloud Einstein
Enable community members to discover the people, content, and conversations they need to be the most productive, every day.
- Einstein Recommendations: Make the resources members need easy to find. Automatically suggest relevant experts, groups, and content based on interests, needs, and behavior from their social activities.
- Einstein Trending Posts: Keep members engaged by identifying and promoting popular content.
- Einstein Experts: Help your community members find certified experts on the topics that matter most to them so their questions are answered faster than ever.
5. Empower developers with App Cloud Einstein
Make every app a smart app. Now you can create predictive apps for employees and customers by embedding intelligence everywhere.
- Visual Search: Provides customers with visual filters to find products that best match their preferences.
- Brand Detection: Allows marketers to increase marketing reach, brand integrity and ad campaign ROI.
- Product Identification: Streamlines sales and service by giving reps the ability to evaluate product issues before sending technicians into the field.
6. Advise retailers with Commerce Cloud Einstein
Get predictive insights, time-saving task automation, and the tools to create unique recommendations for every shopper.
- Einstein Commerce Insights: Use data from shoppers, orders, and products to make experiences smarter with Einstein.
- Einstein Email: Drive more revenue per email recipient by personalizing product recommendations in every email message.
- Einstein Recommendations: Create unique customer experiences across mobile and desktop.
7. Discover your data with Analytics Cloud Einstein
Find patterns in your data so you can predict future trends and always know the best next sales, service, or marketing action.
- Einstein Data Discovery: Find insights in millions of data combinations by automatically examining all variable combinations and eliminate the trial-and-error of hypothesis-driven analysis.
- Einstein Wave Analytics: Generate Dynamic and Smart Dashboards.
Changi is the Salesforce preferred partner for implementing Salesforce solutions in the Middle East. We are the highest rated partner in the region by our customers and come with a 10 out 10 customer satisfaction rating on Salesforce AppExchange.
Changi is a Salesforce Gold Partner delivering Salesforce solutions in Dubai, Salesforce implementations in Beirut, Lebanon and we are also a Salesforce Consultant in Cyprus for a number of different customers.
Get in touch with our Salesforce experts and Salesforce consultants to understand how Salesforce solutions can help you achieve more.